Welcome to CITOC
A consultancy service for small to medium UK charities, social enterprises and community groups.
What we do
How we work
CITOC founder David can bring years of experience of the third sector to your organisation or project, whether for a short term task or several months in an interim role. Having held senior positions at three charities, including two Chief Executive roles focused on growth and change management, David understands the sector very well.
David’s approach to any event, project, task or problem is based on the following six principles. If these resonate with you, and you need help running your charity or delivering a community project, why not get in touch?
- Belief in collaboration and partnership working
- Never “re-invent the wheel”
- Transparency and frankness are crucial
- People are more important than anything
- Be nice … professional and personable are not mutually exclusive
- Simplicity rather than complexity whenever possible
Let’s work together
Find out how we can help your organisation. An initial discussion is free of charge and without any obligation. CITOC’s consultancy and project management rates are highly competitive and can be negotiated on an individual basis to fit your budget and to be commensurate with the job in hand.